1. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
2. No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.
3. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
4. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
5. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
6. The King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache.
7. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class.
8. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. (Since Venus is normally associated with women,what does this tell you!)
9. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
10.Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
11.The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.So did the first "Marlboro Man."
12.Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
13.Pearls melt in vinegar.
14.The three most valuable brand names on earth:
15.It is possible to lead a cow upstairs... but, not downstairs.
16.A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
17.Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush. (I keep my toothbrush in the living room now!)
18.Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first U.S. president whose name contains all the letters from the word "criminal."
The second? William Jefferson Clinton
19.And the best for last... Turtles can breathe through their butts.